.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Baker & Kelly - A New Download

You know what? Over the last couple of weeks or so, I'd rather forgotten about these Baker & Kelly downloads. Well, not so much "forgotten" as "repeatedly thought that I should really start putting these up again and, erm, not doing it". Anyway, it has been drawn to my attention that this blog has got a mention on their Facebook page (and hello, by the way, if you're stopping by from there), so I thought I may as well start putting up the last handful of them. Starting tonight. The list of the others is here (how to use this list is available here), and the new download is here (right-click and save as, as ever). Oh, and yes, I am on Facebook (and I'm a member of the Baker & Kelly group on there, too), but it does all scare me a little bit.

Anyway, glad to be of assistance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my ignorance but where did you get these recordings from? And do you have any of Baker's first 606 shows, I'd love to hear one of those again.

Anonymous said...

well done, is there any way I can download those mp3 files instead of just playing them?

thanks

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008