.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Times, They Are a-Changin'...

I didn't put anything up on here last night because I was fiddling about doing geeky things. Unforgiveable, I know. I have to say that I've never been enormously impressed with Blogger and the templates and CSS, and since I've been using Wordpress I've found that it's much more intuitive, better to look at and easier on the eye. So, last night I ported the whole of this blog over there. You can see it here. Now, the decision is down to you. Take a look at it and post your comments on here - then I'll take a decision over whether to keep this place running on here or call it a day with Blogger and keep going on Wordpress. To make this all a bit easier, I've even gone to the trouble of creating a little online poll. I'll leave this at the top here for a couple of days, so please take the trouble to click on one of the answers below.


Should I keep 200percent here, or shift it over to Wordpress?
Yes. I fear change.
No. Move it over. Blogger is rubbish,
Can't you just keep them both running at the same time?
What are you talking about? I only came here for
pictures of ducks dressed as footballers.
(Sorry - had to change the poll to somewhere less infuriating)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

stu says :
I dont mind where it is, although i prefer this font/linespacing.

Some kind of auto - redirect should be enabled though. I'm too lazy to change my bookmark.

adam said...

With a little bit of this and a little bit of that, you should be able to replicate what you did on Wordpress with what you want on Blogger - hence no reason to move!

dotmund said...

I don't really mind, as long as I don't have to do anything.

dotmund said...

Actually, I prefer the way it looks on Wordpress. I just decided. JUST THEN.

200percent said...

I've been sitting here dicking about with the CSS templates and I can't make it anywhere near as good as it does on Wordpress. If this place starts looking a little bit weird tonight, you'll know the reason why.

Chris O said...

Having used Blogger for the past year, I've got to say that it's been rather frustrating at times trying to get the CSS to do what I want. I've heard a lot about WordPress... are you finding it's seriously good compared to Blogger?

200percent said...

I am - the templates are easier to use, and just seems cleaner and more intuitive.

kate said...

I like the option that stops you sitting there humphing and swearing soonest.

200percent said...

I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD THIS MUCH TROUBLE WITH WORDPRESS.

I'll have a further look at it in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Damn my drunk brain, this is too much to understand!

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008