.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

As Some Of You May Have Noticed...

...This place looks a little bit different today and, more to the point, it doesn't look quite "right". I've been fiddling about with a new stylesheet and it's nearly (but not quite) finished. Last night I remembered why I hadn't touched the look of this place for some considerable time. Anyway, I remain confident that it'll be done by the end of tonight.

Reviewing the results of the polls (and thank you to all of you that have voted and commented), it has become clear that at least some of you want to see ducks dressed as footballers. As soon as this little renovation is done with, it'll be the first thing that I do. I promise. Sorry about the delay in getting this sorted out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I must confess to finding the black on dark blue a bit of a strain to read

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008