.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Something To Tide You Over

I thought about it briefly, and came to the conclusion that it was the only way forward - there will be a live commentary on the international friendly match between England and The United States Of America on here tonight. High excitement, indeed. To tide you over for the next hour, here are some links that have been brought to my attention over the last few days or so:

- AEK Archives is a very good English language blog about the Greek giants, AEK Athens.

- Inside Left will fill you in on everything that you need to know about Scottish football.

- For Girls Who Can't Do Football offers a feminine perspective on the game.

- A New Habit is Rob's replacement for smoking (I'm offering no promises on whether it will prove to be any better for him than the demon weed).

- It'll Be Off is a considerably overdue blog about FC United of Manchester, written by that old curmudgeon, Chris Taylor. Fingers crossed that he keeps it updated, this time.

As ever, I would repeat my request for any links that you guys think deserve a place on here - stick them in the comments box and I'll get straight on it. Also (and finally, for now), big things are afoot for after Euro 2008. If you think that you could (or would like to) contribute towards Twohundredpercent, email me and we'll talk. I won't be able to offer much in the way of money, but I can stretch to DVDs and, erm, love.

3 comments:

Georgina Best said...

Cheers for the mention :-)

Anonymous said...

That old curmudgeon?

I'm 27, ffs.

Curmudgeon's probably fair enough, mind. Though I prefer the term 'sourpuss'.

Anonymous said...

Might I just put on a pointer to my blog on Italian football at www.ilrecalcio.blogspot.com and, for any Liverpool fans, www.aliverpoolthing.blogspot.com.

Cheers

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008