.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Coming Soon...

Just a quickie again, this evening. I've got a lot of reading to do ahead of the World Club Championships. Is it a year already? In memorial of this, I have decided that I will continue to update this blog at Ole Ole. You can see it here. I may even move the whole thing over there in time - I haven't decided yet for sure. Meanwhile, over the next few days I'll be bringing you everything you need to know about Sepahan, Waitakere United, Pachuca, Urawa Red Diamonds, Boca Juniors and AC Milan. It may still be a hopelessly lop-sided tournament, but the World Club Championships is one of the very few places in which you will see teams play teams competitively that have never before. For that alone, it has value.

Secondly, and as discussed on the comments page on here just last week, the Barwick-O-Tron 3000 is now ready. It's the future of football administration today!

1 comments:

Brian said...

Can't wait for the updates. Wait...AC who?

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008