.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Baker & Kelly - The New(er) Batch

For some reason, the Baker & Kelly podcast for this week hasn't been released. I've got no idea why - if I was guessing, I'd take a stab at some issue over sponsorship. If it was anything more serious or permanent, I dare say that some sort of announcement would have been made by now. In lieu of this, I might as well start putting up the Baker & Kelly United series from 2002 on BBC Radio Five Live. I'll carry on putting them up every Monday night, and there are nine of them in total. For the purposes of not upsetting by web hosts (and also because the file sizes are bigger), these are being put up on Rapidshare. They should work okay - let me know if there are any issues with them, and I will work a way around it.

Baker & Kelly United 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that it was any coincidence that Danny Baker was doing a voice over for Betfair in the half time break of the liverpool game last night...

Anonymous said...

Not finding this easy at all.Is the only way do this ,by paying these Rapidshare people?
The free doenload just comes back as busy.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008