.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

You May Notice...

This place being a bit quieter over the next few days or so. I will still, hopefully, be posting every other day, and this will be alternated with "The Box In The Corner", which I have noticed has fallen into a state of disrepair (thanks to my own neglect) - the other place is to be expanded, too, to take in music and what I can only describe as "flights of fancy". If this is all too complicated for you, I've given the original Twohundredpercent site a spring clean, as well - you can get to here and there from here, and I hope to add a few more bits and pieces to that over the next few weeks or so, too. Also, I mentioned a couple of days ago that there was an excellent site about the history of regional football broadcasting on ITV that appeared to have fallen off the internet altogether. Well, it turns out that it hasn't (my Google skills are clearly not what they once were), and you can see it here. It is definitely worth an hour or two of your time. Fortunately I have a day off work today, so I should be able to update both of my blogs tonight.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008