.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oh, Is It Thursday Night Again Already?

Taking a day off in the middle of the week really plays havoc with my body clock, you see. A couple of quick thoughts on the first half hour of the Spurs match against Getafe in the UEFA Cup (and I would add that live football on the television on Thursday nights throws my body clock even further out of sync - I'm going to have to stay up and watch "Question Time" on BBC1 in order to realign my mental equilibrium, now): 1. Those big chairs that Spurs have for the management make Martin Jol look like he wearing a long, black wig. 2. Yes, Defoe was offside when Berbatov headed the "second" goal - so much so the the linesman flagged as soon as the ball was crossed. 3. Spurs should sell their soul to the devil (if they haven't done already) for a new goalkeeper.

Anyway, as I am trying to beef up the other place at the moment (and in the process, also demonstrating that I am not merely a one-dimensional football geek), so here's your Thursday night "Baker & Kelly", from the 12th December 1998.

11.30

17.30

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008