.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Court circular

A quick word about what I've got planned for this rudderless week here on Twohundredpercent. Tomorrow, we have a world exclusive England match preview winging its way in from a veteran observer - quite literally, in fact, as he's sending it by pigeon. On Friday, you can also look forward to a guest piece from the people at The Onion Bag. Otherwise, I'll be trying to gamely discuss televised football coverage and kick-off times in such a way as you hopefully won't notice too much that it's someone other than normal doing it. Also on the schedule (which, with a tragedy bordering on the obscene, I have actually written down) is a Sunday morning non-league match report and, to finish, a Monday morning picture.

PLUS! As promised yesterday, I will be interspersing all this with five editions of Baker and Kelly, in three installments. Today's is the last of the France 98 series, a 3 o'clock kick-off from 12th July - World Cup Final day.

Baker and Kelly, 12th July 1998

I hope you enjoy both it and the rest of the stuff I scrape together for you this next week.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008