.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Baker & Kelly - Redux

Just a quickie tonight (as it were). Some more Baker & Kelly for you from 1998. Their own web site is starting to take shape (there'll be a link to it on the right-hand side of this very page on when it looks something like the finished article), but for now we're going all the way back to the 19th September 1998. The first twenty minutes is missing from the second download. Don't blame me for this. I didn't record them.

11.30

Erm... 17.53

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Baker & Kelly posts. I only stumbled upon your fantastic site this morning and I've been feverishly downloading every last scrap I could find.
You are indeed a Prince amongst men.
Also, I'm looking forward to the Radio 5 Baker & Kelly Upfront posts more than I am Christmas!
You are greatly appreciated for resurrecting something I thought had disappeared into the ether.
(If you're interested some classic football clips can be found at "the internet treehouse", although you probably already know).
All the very best,
Mark.
ps the song on the ipod nano advert is 'one two three four' by Leslie Feist, just in case you were wondering. I was.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008