.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Spam, Spam, Spammity Spam

I should point out that I am being badgered (yes, BADGERED!) to put this back up on here this afternoon. Today is the last day of voting in the Ole Ole World Club Championships competition, so if you feel that I offer something beautiful to the football blogosphere, and wish to send me off to about as far away as you can send me without requiring a few million quid to do so, you know more or less what to do. Photos of me in Tokyo with my mittens (on string, of course) will be forthcoming in the unlikely event that anything comes of this. In the interest of nosiness, I have had a good read of all the other blogs that have been entered, and they're all very good. A couple of them are linked from here (though one of them is linked from here and hasn't even returned the favour - there's something to do when I get home from work tonight), and I'm sure that the winners, whoever they are, will have a splendid time.

I'll be back to post more nonsense later on this evening, tidying up a few loose ends from the week generally. It has been, with the Champions League and the UEFA Cup and what have you, quite a busy week. Also, I'll be sharing the secrets of my referral logs with you. For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, that means what people who come here have been searching for to get here. It's revealing reading, I'll say that much, though, worryingly, I think it probably says as much about me as it does about you lot. I'd like to think, though, that the person who ended up on here after typing "how bent is Ken Bates?" into Google got the answer he was looking for. Or perhaps I've entirely mis-interpreted that question.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm not sure why you would say we badgered you, all we did was send out an email to confirm that you had received the link image because we had some problems with our mailing system.

200percent said...

Heh - I meant that I was being badgered by my girlfriend, actually. Three emails at work in one morning.

Anonymous said...

Girlfriends do badger a lot don't they... although in this case i'd say she has good cause!

200percent said...

Hey, I need someone to keep me in line!

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008