.

Monday, November 06, 2006

A Quick Appeal

I'm not sure what I did expect when I started this blog up, at the end of May. However, five months on, I feel as we're settled into a comfortable little groove. First of all, thank you to all of you that continue to stop by and read. I don't know who many of you are, but you're all jolly welcome, all the same. I thought I'd take the opportunity to thank you, and to remind you of a couple of ways in which you can help this blog out.

Firstly, I do encourage (positively welcome, in fact) posts from other people. I put out this request at the end of the World Cup, and never heard back from most of the people that expressed an interest at the time, so I thought I'd quickly repeat it here. Obviously, you'll get the credit for it, and the only "editing" that I would consider doing would be to brush up any grammatical or spelling errors (ironic, really, given the state of my own and spelling and grammar). The same goes for questions and comments: whilst the traffic for this site seems to have levelled out, I have noted that I seem to get less questions and comments than I used to, so, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me. My address is in my profile.

Secondly, and this may seem like a bit of an odd question, but are there any Rangers supporters out there? I only ask because I have acquired a sizeable amount of Rangers highlights from the 1980s and 1990s, and would be more than happy to send out copies to anyone that wanted them. As per usual, drop me a line and we'll sort something out.

Finally, links. Keeping the links up to date on here can be a full time job, at times. It seems to be the nature of the "blogosphere" that they are transient in nature, and I spend more time than is frankly good for me looking for things to add to the column on the right hand side of this page. So... if you have a blog that you'd like to see linked from this page, just let me know. I only take down anything that doesn't get updated. Also, I'm always looking for new websites to spend evening poring over, so if you see anything quirky that you think would appeal to me, drop me a line or stick it in the comments box. Couldn't be easier.

That's about it, for now. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back later, posting my thoughts on the UEFA Cup. It needs some serious shaking up.

3 comments:

dotmund said...

It's as shit as the Champion's League, with the added bonus of privileged status for the teams not even good enough for that stack of gash.

200percent said...

Well, yes. BUT I CAN RESCUE IT.

Just you wait until I'm in charge of UEFA. Then there'll be some changes.

Anonymous said...

Hi two hundred percent, I must admit that im an avid reader of this blog (arguably my fave actually) and have been since you started it.

I love all the trivial, and anal, ramblings that you come out with re: our beloved game

Ironically, Im a Liverpool fan, (which obv means that I get regularly lampooned, by the likes of yourselves and the Fiver)but still love the game as a whole (contrary to popular opinion it's seems now a days...lol)

Ive recommended this blog to all of my mates, so hopefully they'll read it too :o)

Keep up the good work 200%, and may this blog be around for ages...

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008