.

Friday, June 23, 2006

When Saturday Comes

Those of you that know me will be aware that we moved to Brighton two months ago. In all of the excitement, I forgot to change the address on my "When Saturday Comes", meaning that, for the first time in many, many years, I missed an edition. So, I emailed them and updated my details, and, to my delight, I received an email back from them yesterday not only confirming the address change, but also that they had sent me a copy of this month's edition to my new address.

Now, I would have said that it's the best football magazine ever anyway, but I can also confirm that it's also the nicest. I urge those of you that don't subscribe to it to do so now. You won't regret it. The link is on the right hand side.

3 comments:

Moore said...

I love WSC too. It treats the subject with the right amount of humour, and unlike 99.9% of football writing it remembers that football is played outside the Football League.

In almost completely unrelated news, I gave a bar job to a center half for Altrincham FC yesterday. Should be good for the 5 a side tournament.

200percent said...

Good old Alty - although now, of course, The Mighty Saints have leap-frogged over them. Oxford here we come.

dotmund said...

WSC is one of the things which makes Britain great.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008