.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008


So, here we are, then. After two years and one month of writing this page, it's time to leave a note out for the milkman and put the cat out for the final time. Very quickly, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has stopped by here over the course of the last couple of years or so - your interest has been very much appreciated. Writing here has been a pleasure, every single step of the way, and I look forward to seeing you on the new site.

The new blog will get its first
new post tomorrow at some point - feel free to try out the brand spanking new message board if you find any terrible gremlins that make the new blog not work properly (and, yes, I know that it gives a strange "pre-dns" name when you go to it, but it doesn't seem to make any difference so, well, you know). If you run a blog or site that links to this site, I'd be terribly grateful if you could update your links accordingly, though I will try to get around to everyone over the next few days. As I said before, this site will stay up for a while as an archive, but I am planning to take it down in over the next few weeks or so.

The addresses that you need are here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Please help me by reading my appeal on my profile

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008